visualcodedesign
Welcome to visualcodedesign so come and Join here. sO rEgister Now!
visualcodedesign
Welcome to visualcodedesign so come and Join here. sO rEgister Now!
visualcodedesign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

visualcodedesign

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To All Members and Staff support the visualcodedesignForum to promote and invite more Friends. I need to All yor support to perspective to gain the forum improving.

Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?

Go down 
+4
aurelio
theresa0291
ilubvhin
akselamuffie
8 posters

akselamuffie
Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Vote_lcap47%Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
theresa0291
Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Vote_lcap47%Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
khariza05
Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Vote_lcap6%Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
akselamuffie
Admin
akselamuffie

Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Empty
PostSubject: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 am

Vote wise:)
GOOD LUCK
GIRLS ^^.

. tahahaXD
hOw funny is it.
i aLready voted 4 myself.
Back to top Go down
ilubvhin

ilubvhin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:06 am

pwaha. vote ko sana kau paleho therese at muffie eh. pelo isa lng nman dapat. kya punta nlng ako ke crush :]
Back to top Go down
theresa0291
Ultimate Moderators
theresa0291

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:10 am

LoL ka man., ^ sana si muffie na lang..
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Ultimate Moderators
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 pm

akoo DIN . i'll vote to my CRUSH too. Razz

muffie Smile
Back to top Go down
akselamuffie
Admin
akselamuffie

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:48 pm

` Lewl? crush?(kras)
no comment:)
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Ultimate Moderators
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:28 am

^ nyaha.
Back to top Go down
`mrs.36

`mrs.36

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:56 am

^i'll go for theresa. Wink

even if we're not that close. Very Happy

hahaha.
Back to top Go down
ryanwayne

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 am

aurelio wrote:
akoo DIN . i'll vote to my CRUSH too. Razz

muffie Smile

same here:)
Back to top Go down
emo_punkprincess36

emo_punkprincess36

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 am

theresa.. ^^
Back to top Go down
chebvernessez

chebvernessez

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:07 am

secret kong sino binoto ko!! rabbit
haha..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community?   Who's Gonna be the 1st Ms. Friendster Plurk Community? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1